Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Blog #1: Intro






  


Intro

College is a place for people to get a brand new start. They can be whoever or whatever they want to be. Many people change character for many different reasons and this is a place where you finally can. 

Joining a fraternity can be a driving force in the lifestyle a college student decides to embrace. It provides you with a wide network to utilize however one may seem appropriate. Although fraternities are generally not used as the model for good behavior at college, it can teach you much more about yourself than you would ever know without it. I will be explaining how fraternities can help someone grow in a positive way as well as show the lessons it could teach someone. Being in a fraternity also has an impact on the education that someone is there to get. 

Being in a fraternity has helped me stay on track in certain aspects of school. I am always able to take classes with people I know, and this has helped me, and them, stay on track. Although it could be easy to get caught in the social aspect of things, getting help from fraternity brothers is a lot easier. The network of people that I have met is a network of people that I would have never met on my own. On top of that, there is a certain level of trust between these people and help is always available wherever someone may need it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment